Naš Moto je Guzzi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Razprodaja rezervnih delov iz Sardinije

Go down

Razprodaja rezervnih delov iz Sardinije Empty Razprodaja rezervnih delov iz Sardinije

Objavlja  matoguzzi Sob 30 Jan - 17:53

Posredujem mail, ki sem ga prejel od enega trgovca iz Cagliarija, Sardinija - skratka razprodja rezervnih delov.
Žal recesija ni prizanesla tudi tako starim in izkušenim prodajalcem, beri od leta 1926!! Enkrat sem bil pri njemu, zelo prijazen možic!

Viva Guzzi,
Matevž

Hi,
My father was Moto Guzzi dealer since 1926 in Cagliari (Sardinia, Italy).
The company is no longer active, but, as a private collector, I have a stock of Moto Guzzi spare parts for sale.

The most recent parts can be viewed on http://picasaweb.google.it/pbcossu/1aRICAMBIMOTOGUZZIBENELLI#

and the prices are on

http://www.cossu.it/ricambi_motoguzzi.pdf.

- WITH DISCOUNTS UP TO 50% and 50%+25% IN STOCK -

I also have some spares of Suzuki - Piaggio - Atala (bicycle and bicycle spare parts).
In addition to the components listed on the site, there are about 15 racks of vintage parts, since 1926 by: 13,14,15 Guzzi Sport, GTV, GTS, Alce, Super Alce, Airone, vecchio e nuovo Falcone, V7 (700 to 1100), V35, V65, V75, with variations including PA (Carabinieri Police);
For Guzzino, Zigolo, Galletto / Ercolino, Ercole, Stornello, Lodola, Dingo, Trotter, Magnum, and Guzzi / Benelli 125/250/350/400/500 2 and 4 cylinders, G2, Motorella.
Motograziella - Garelli - Motobecane - Honda CR125/250 --
And for Suzuki (1979-1985) and Piaggio (Vespa 50, 125, 150, Ape, Si, Boxer)
DELLORTO parts and carburetors. Bearings Riv / Sks.
If interested, please feel free to contact me by replying to this email.
Estimates on request.
Thank you.
Yours sincerely

Pietro Cossu
www.cossu.it
matoguzzi
matoguzzi

Število prispevkov : 52
Kraj : Ljubljana

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Nazaj na vrh